CL TENNIS, INC.
Membership Rules and Pricing
Available at www.chandlerstennis.com
Monthly dues policies
- Members pay $50 per month for tennis privileges
- This is currently a month to month commitment (converting to annual membership July 1, 2011) that can be cancelled with 30 days written notice. All membership is subject to company bylaws, available on the website (chandlerstennis.com)
- Members will receive monthly dues invoices. Lessons, clinics, leagues, etc will be still paid to the Tennis Pro, Peter Ramsay directly (214-402-0636)
- Dues collected by the organization apply to tennis program operating expenses: court maintenance, salary/expenses of tennis professional, and other general program expenses as determined by the Board of Directors.
- Members have unlimited court time, subject to reasonable scheduling restrictions. All courts close at 10:30 PM nightly
- Members have access to club teams as seasonally formed by club members.
- Members have special pricing on lessons, clinics, leagues, mixers and special events
- Members have clean, maintained courts with fresh water and ice during normal operating hours
- Members receive one free clinic per month (presently at 9am-11am on the 1st Saturday of each month or with Pro approval the member may substitute one free Tuesday or Thursday clinic during the same month with prior approval).
- Unlimited scheduled use of the ball machine
- 10% discount on food purchases in the restaurant (Allure), as determined by the club owner
- Nonmembers may enjoy club lessons, clinics, leagues (subject to availability), mixers and special events at non-member prices as determined by CL Tennis, Inc & the Pro
- Nonmembers do not have court privileges and no regularly scheduled court time is permitted
- Guests must be accompanied by a member and can play one time a month for no charge and a second time during the month for $10
- Guests do not have court privileges and no regularly scheduled court time is permitted
- Private lessons- members $50/hr, nonmembers $55/hr. (1/2 hr to be determined by Pro)
- Clinics- members $18 (1 to1 ½ hour up to 2hrs) depending on participation in clinic, nonmembers $25.
- Leagues: Members $25 for 8 weeks, Non-members (subject to availability) $30
- Special Events-as reasonably determined by tennis professional, and generally nonmembers will pay $10 more than members for events
- Junior lessons and clinics- members receive discounted pricing.
- Mixers as scheduled by the pro during the year, members $25 and non-members $30.