1-4 players: 1 hour
5 or more players: 1.5-2 hours
- Mondays: 9:30-11:00 – Advanced 4.0+ – Coach Brad
- Tuesdays: 7 – 8:30pm – Advanced 4.0+ – Coach Jerry
- Thursdays: 7 – 8:30pm – Intermediate 3.0 – 4.0 Coach Nathan
- Fridays: 9:30 – 11:00 Intermediate/Advanced 3.0-4.0 – Coach Brad
- Saturdays: 9 – 10:00am – *Beginner (new – 2.5): Coach Diwani
- Saturdays: 9 – 10:30am – Intermediate/Advanced 3.0-4.0: Coach Whitney
Free for Members on first Saturday of month
$20 members / $25 non-members per drill
Prepay (members only): 4 drills for $60
Beginner drill: $15 member / non-member
RSVP required for all adult clinics.
- Members may register online with our tennis booking app.
- Non-members contact: DAN FRAZIER 760-845-4315
- $60 members/$70 non-members per hour. Prepay(members only): 6 – hour lessons $300
- 2 players: 1 hour private lesson – $30 member/$40 non-member;
- 3 & Me Lesson 3 players plus the coach: (1.5 hours) – $30 member / $40 non-member – Great for teaching doubles strategies. Allows the coach to play in. Usual format includes warm up then round robin match play.
Entrance fees vary for each tournament. Club tournament’s divisions are based on the players club rating. Division is determined by ranking of higher level partner with no more than a .5 level difference.
Assignment of player ratings for Chandlers Tennis tournaments are based on the following methodology:
- The first standard to determine a player’s rating will be based on the player’s participation and performance in Chandlers Tennis leagues and tournaments
- If there is inadequate history of participation at Chandlers, then a player’s USTA/NTRP rating will be used.
- In cases where history or USTA/NTRP ratings are not available Chandlers Tennis Head Pro, Brad Bristow, will provide a rating after conducting an evaluation of the player’s tennis skills.
It is the goal of these guidelines to provide an unbiased and fair pathway for players to reach a desired level in Chandlers Tennis events. A player may appeal their rating to Coach Bristow and he will review the rating with them for possible adjustment.
Each club member will be provided a rating basically aligned with the same numbering system used by the USTA/NTRP: Beginner, 2.5, 3.0, 3.5, 4.0, 4.5 etc. If you would like to know your rating, please contact Brad at (903) 267-9561 or email@example.com.
Complimentary for members; $25 non-members
No Charge for members; non-members may not use the ball machine.